Atkins Walnut Meatballs
Heat oven to 400 F. In a medium bowl, mix beef, sour cream, onion, walnuts, garlic, and salt. Form into 24 small meatballs; place on a baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, until nicely browned.
- 1 pound Beef - Ground, 85% lean
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, pushed through a press
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoning - Salt
0 hrs: 25 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. Preheat the oven at 400 F.
- 2. In medium bowel, mix beef, sour cream, onion, walnuts, garlic, and salt.
- 3. Form into 24 small meatballs.
- 4. Place on a baking sheet.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes, until nicely browned.