Shrimp Roasted Tomatoes With Feta Cheese
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Feta, crumbled
- crusty bread, for serving
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
0 hrs: 40 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them.
- 2. Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- 3. Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the Feta
- 4. Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with the bread.